Casualties of the War
The casualties of the Pritzker/Fauci War on Illinois are numerous and heart-breaking. Pritzker and Fauci, aided and abetted by their billionaire and ideological associates, have devastated Illinois.
- Small and medium-sized business, especially family businesses, have been destroyed.
- Tenants and homeowners face eviction; landlords are unable to maintain their buildings.
- Houses of worship, community organizations and nonprofits have been wiped out.
- People prohibited from meeting each other, or from providing mutual support.
- People unable to discuss, in person, how the Pritzker/Fauci War on Illinois affects them.
- People are cut off from all personal contact, forced to watch corporate media and big tech on a screen all day.
- Bankruptcies have skyrocketed.
- Savings have been wiped out.
- Deaths by depression/suicide far exceed those supposedly caused by COVID-19.
- People are dying from denial of health care, again, more than those supposedly of COVID-19.
- Schools no longer teach. Parents are essentially home-schooling, yet forced to pay property taxes to maintain empty buildings and unproductive bureaucrats.
- People live in fear - of a fake pandemic, of a tyrannical government, of street mobs destroying neighborhoods, of their own neighbors.
- People endure daily, repeated ritual humiliation of long lines and masks/muzzles.
As state representative of the 19th district, I will work to make certain that this suffering never occurs again.